Friday, August 19, 2005

The Truth Machine

Lions Gate Film has optioned James Halperin's sci-fi thriller The Truth Machine and set it up with Ithaka Entertainment's Andrew Weiner and Braxton Pope along with Fritz Manger and Bill McDonald (Rome).

Ron Shusett (co-creator of the "Alien" franchise) and George Lee Marshall (Dark Side) will adapt the novel.

The Truth Machine examines what the world would be like after the construction of a perfect lie detector, with the character who invented the machine committing a crime and then submitting to his own creation.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Please take a journey to my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter