Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Igor: Unholy Frijoles

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Steve Buscemi, John Cleese and Jay Leno have joined the cast of Exodus Film Group's computer-animated short film Igor: Unholy Frijoles. The actors also are in discussions to voice roles in Igor, Exodus' upcoming feature-length computer-animated film.

Igor: Unholy Frijoles is the prequel to Igor, an animated comedy revolving around mad scientists and monsters due out in 2007. Christian Slater will give voice to Igor, a mad scientist's hunchbacked lab assistant who dreams of winning the coveted first-place award at the annual Evil Science Fair and becoming a mad scientist in his own right.

Have a nice day!


5 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I go to see daily some web pages and websites
to read posts, but this weblog provides feature based writing.



My page; backup software

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles?

I mean, what you say is fundamental and all. But just imagine if you added some great graphics or videos to
give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this
website could undeniably be one of the best
in its niche. Great blog!

Here is my web page garcinia cambogia

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you for your information – I've certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this website, as I experienced to reload the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in
google and can damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.

Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

Check out my page: Psn code generator

 
At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout of your website?

Its very well written; I love what youve got
to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or
2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?



Here is my site; Dragon City Cheat Engine

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors,
its really really pleasant paragraph on building up new blog.


Here is my website: Codes Psn Gratuit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter