Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Creature from the Black Lagoon

Bloody-Disgusting reports that Ron Howard spoke to CNN about Thursday's Space Shuttle Discovery launch.

Howard also said that his Apolla 13 star Bill Paxton has joined Universal's Creature From the Black Lagoon, a remake of the classic 1954 film.

Howard also said he would like to do another space movie sometime, but says he's done the historial piece and would love to do something action/adventure driven in the vein of 2010.

I saw this movie many years ago....hope they really do something better with it this time.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am truly impressed to read everthing at single place.


Also visit my website ... castleville cheats hacks

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like what you guys are up too. Such intelligent work and reporting!

Carry on the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to
my blogroll. I think it'll improve the value of my web site :).

My homepage ... Sharecash Survey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter