Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Stealth (revisit)

I reported on this awhile back, but decided to do a full report on it because so much new information is now available.







This movie was written and directed by Rob Cohen and stars: Josh Lucas, Jessica Biel, Jamie Foxx, Sam Shepard, Joe Morton, Richard Roxburgh, Ian Bliss, Megan Gale, and Ebon Moss-Bachrach.

The Story: Columbia Pictures' "Stealth" is an epic action thriller about a squadron of elite pilots who embark on a mission of global consequence to neutralize an out-of-control prototype drone fighter plane equipped with artificial intelligence and the ability to precipitate a nuclear war.




"God! I hate it when I fart in this canope."



"I should have taken the harness with the optional vibrator attachment!"




"Down Boys! I said I used to be a Hooker!"



"Heres to Jets , Honor, Dignity, and big Titty Hookers!"



"Look at the ass on Jamie Fox!"



".....and I lay down and you sit on my face!"



"I've already done the rest of the cast....I think I'll do you three together! Don't you just love Hollywood?"

Sorry guys I do love to rag on these movie Production stills. This should be a very good action movie, but as always, we'll see.

Release Date: July 29th, 2005

This is my last post for now....Have a good day.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter