Thursday, June 30, 2005

Click

According to Variety, Sean Astin will appear alongside Adam Sandler, Kate Beckinsale and Christopher Walken in Click for Happy Madison, Original Film and Columbia/Revolution.

Frank Coraci is directing the Sony-distribbed laffer, which stars Sandler as a workaholic architect who discovers a remote control that allows him to control his life.

Astin can currently be seen in TNT's Steven Spielberg-produced mini "Into the West."

Click hits theaters on June 23rd, 2006.

Well that's all for now folks.

Have a nice day!

1 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
Go by and hit my blog, you'll be glad you did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter