Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Bewitched






This movie was directed by Nora Ephron and stars: Nicole Kidman, Will Ferrell, Shirley MacLaine, Michael Caine, Kristin Chenoweth, Jason Schwartzman, Joan Plowright, Todd Stashwick, and Jim Turner.

The Story: You know the story already on this one. It is based loosley around the TV show starring Barbara Eden that was on forever. Hopefully this will be better and funnier. I wasn't a fan.

hmmm production stills



"Is that a Beanie Weanie in your pants or are you just glad to see me?"



"Nora why has this guy got his hand up my ass?"



"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in MY fucking movie?"



"I think Pocket Poll is very under rated!"



"Will they just don't get whiter than us!"



"Does she even have a clue how fucking ugly that hat is?"



"Now wiggle your nose again Bitch before I pinch your nipples with this!"



"What do you mean you were just sweeping up a bit in your halloween costume?"



"I'm Nora Fucking Efron...now drop your pants and get on with it old man!"



"My God! Michael Caine's dick is HUGE!"



"TAXI!"



"Pharoh, Let my people go!"

Well I've had fun, but guess I'll go for now.....Have a nice day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter