Saturday, May 28, 2005

Saving Face

Decided to balance out my posts a little more with this report on a movie that is what I would call a Chick Flick . It also has Production stills lol.




This movie is written and directed by Alice Wu and stars : Richard Chang, Joan Chen, Lynn Chen, Ato Essandoh, Jessica Hecht, Michelle Krusiec, Brittany Perrineau, and Brian Yang.

The Story: A romantic comedy-of-manners where the single mother of a young Chinese-American woman arrives on her doorstep unannounced... and pregnant.



"You Know, I never noticed before but you're Chinese!"



"I'll just meditate on why the fuck I don't have a man!"



"I've been in this cage honey every since I saw the new Jet Li movie Unleased"



"keep looking at me like that and I'll ride you like a dragon!"

Sorry Alice.

Release date: May 27th, 2005


1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Go and click my motorcycle accident lawyer san diego blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter