Monday, May 30, 2005

Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Trent Cooper has been tapped to direct Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector, a feature starring comedian Larry the Cable Guy, one of the four stars of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. J.P. Williams and Alan Blomquist of Parallel Pictures are producing.


The image “http://www.thewb.com/THEWB/Images/Dynamic/i59/BC-Larry-A_2x3_240.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


Paramount Home Entertainment will distribute. Cooper is a helmer of commercials, shorts and documentaries, and directed The Comeback, a short starring Samuel Jackson that won an award at the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival.

Slow news today so have a nice memorial day.


2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
My blog, is something you need to peep out!

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Please discover my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter