Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Foreign Babes

My last post for the day will be from Variety:


Paramount Pictures has acquired screen rights to Rachel DeWoskin's just-published memoir Foreign Babes in Beijing for Frank Darabont's Darkwoods Productions to produce, reports Variety.

In the book published by W.W. Norton & Co., DeWoskin tells how, as a 21-year-old poetry major looking for adventure, she headed to China to work for an American PR firm. On a whim, she tried out for an acting job-- and became an overnight sensation as the American vixen of a Chinese soap opera.

DeWoskin arrived in China shortly after the military crushed a youth-led move toward democracy in Tiananmen Square in 1989. Her book reports on changes in Chinese youth culture since that event despite the governmental crackdown.

Have a nice Day.


3 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

adult cartoon

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I oгiginаlly commented I clіcked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now eaсh time a comment is addеԁ I get thrеe еmails with the same
comment. Is theгe аny ωaу you can remoνe people from thаt seгvice?

Тhаnkѕ!

My blog post - reputation management

 
At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't hаve а ԁοnate button!
I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll ѕettlе for boоkmarkіng and adding your
RSS feed to mу Google account. I look fοrward to fгеsh updatеs and will
tаlk about this blog with my Facеbоok gгоuρ.

Chat soon!

Feel freе to visіt my weblοg - reputation management

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter