Sunday, January 16, 2005

XXX: State of the Union

I decided to look at this XXX : State of the Union again because more information is available. Director Lee Tamahori will helm this second installment of the xxx series.

It stars Ice Cube, Samuel L. Jackson, Willem Dafoe, Scott Speedman, Michael Roof, Nona Gaye and Xibit of Pimp my ride fame.

The story: Ice Cube replaces Vin Diesel in the lead role of a Gen-X James Bond prototype whose extreme sports skills and criminal record make him an effective and expendable secret agent. Samuel L. Jackson will return as NSA agent Augustus Gibbons, the handler of the incorrigible agent drafted to tackle unsavory thugs around the world.

I think I'll like this movie better than the first cause I like Ice Cube more than Vin Diesel. I saw the trailer for it and liked it very much. Looks like a good action film.







Release Date: April 29th, 2005


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter