Saturday, January 15, 2005

The Woods

From director Lucky McKee comes a horror movie staring in no special order: Patricia Clarkson, Agnes Bruckner, Bruce Campbell, Lauren Birkell, Jane Gilchrist, Emma Campbell, Gordon Currie, and Rachel Nichols. It will be released on September 2nd, 2005.

This is yet another movie I stumbled across that has a director I don't know and an unknown cast, except for Bruce Campbell who most horror fans know from his own unusual movies.

The Story according to Movieweb:

The Woods is a psychological horror story that begins when a neglected teenager named Heather (Agnes Bruckner) is dropped off by her parents at a remote all-girls boarding school deep in the forest. Watched over by sinister headmistress Ms. Traverse (Patricia Clarkson) and her staff, Heather is tormented by her classmates and is desperate to go home. But when students start disappearing and she begins to have horrifying visions, Heather realizes things at the school are not what they seem. She only knows there?s something out there in the woods ? and it won?t be letting her leave any time soon.

Oooooo spookey huh?



" They are totally wrong! Her tits and nose don't exactly line up with the window"



"Ok, I don't care who you are..Just take the axe handle out of my but cheeks"



"hmm does she realize her hand is gripping my ass?'

Is this movie any good?.....I don't have a clue, and haven't seen the trailer. I'll get back to you on this one if I get more information.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter