Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Robots

This is a very clever computer animated movie from 20th Century Fox. It has lots of stars in it like: Ewan McGregor, Halle Berry, Mel Brooks, Greg Kinnear, Drew Carey, Jim Broadbent, Amanda Bynes, and Robin Williams. Not bad huh. I watched a short on the making of this movie and really liked everything about it.

It is directed by Academy Award winning director Chris Wedge, who last joined forces with Fox on the blockbuster movie "Ice Age". I saw Ice Age and loved it. (also very clever)

The film is set in a world populated entirely by mechanical beings. Each robot has it's own destinct personality and the script seems to be very clever, at least judging from what I've seen.

I think this movie is a must see. Kick me in the ass later if I'm wrong. lol





This movie will be released March 11th, 2005

1 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger cbmoss said...

So far, I love the graphics of the animation that I've seen. It's got a great look to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter