Thursday, January 20, 2005

On finding new Movies

Every morning in my quest to find information on new movies I go to many sites, some more than others. I usually talk about any new movies I find, but I'll admit I pass over some if they just totally don't interest me. I didn't cover "Elektra" so much cause every time I turned on TV and signed on the internet there was tons of information on that film. I clearly didn't need to waste my time and yours with more. I started out with a couple of sources, but now I have many and they keep growing cause I keep looking. Now when I go to some sites, I see stories that were clearly ripped from me lol.....go figure. Anyway thanks for hanging out with me and letting me be one of your sources for information on new and upcoming movies......David-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter