Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Fountain

I don't know much about this movie except I keep hearing buz about it as I make my rounds searching for movies. Thought I would add it since it is sci fi and as you can plainly see.....I love sci fi movies.

It stars Hugh Jackman, Rachel Weisz, Ellen Burstyn and Sean Guillette and is directed by Darren Aronofsky. No release date yet.

The story: A quest for immortality - via a "tree of life" found in Central America - is attempted in three different centuries, the ultimate lesson being that death, as part of the process of rebirth, is to be embraced, not feared.

I couldn't find a poster shot of it yet, but I did find a single a single production still.



Well I still have no sense of this movie at all....guess I'll have to get back with you when more is released.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter