Saturday, January 22, 2005

Fever Pitch

Here's another Romantic Comedy for those of you who would like to see how other's do it. It is directed by the Farrelly Brothers so you know it has to be a little bent. It stars: Drew Barrymore, Jimmy Fallon, Lenny Clarke and Jack Kehler.

This is a remake of the English movie starring Collen Frith but instead of Soccer , it's baseball this time.

The Story: A contemporary romantic comedy about a high school teacher who meets and falls in love with a successful businesswoman. Although their lives are vastly different, the relationship seems perfect until the baseball season begins and she has to compete with his first true love: the Boston Red Sox.

I don't like romantic comedies as I stated above, but I do like the Farrelly brothers , Drew Barrymore , and Jimmy Fallon, so I'll give it a chance anyway. That being said, I'll still write the caption below the production still.

photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/fever_pitch/_group_photos/drew_barrymore1-th3.jpg

"keep smiling Drew like I don't have my hand on your crotch."

This picture will give you a funny boner when it's released April 8, 2005.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter