Sunday, January 02, 2005

Fantastic Four

Just watched a featurette of the new Fantastic Four movie and it looked good. It stars: Jessica Alba, Ioan Gruffudd, Julian McMahon and Micael Chicliss or whatever the hell his name is lol. Sorry to say I never read this comic book, that I remember, but this movie makes me think I'll like it. Stan Lee the legendary Comic Creator has a cameo in the movie. Here's the synopsis of the plot:

Based on the long-running comic book, this is the story of a group of astronauts that become superheroes after being contaminated while in outer space--Dr. Reed Richard gets elastic limbs, Ben Grimm turns to rock, Sue Storm becomes invisible, and Johnny Storm becomes the Human Torch.

I'll bet back with more as it comes to me.


click for more movie info

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter