Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Boogeyman

I've got to say the trailer for this movie creeped me out . This seems to be old fashioned scare the shit out you horror.

The Story: Set in Pennsylvania, the story tells the haunting tale of a young man traumatized by memories of terrible events he experienced in his childhood bedroom and who, years later, reluctantly returns home to face his fears of a monstrous entity that could be real or merely a figment of his imagination.

The movie stars, Eric Kripke and a cast of millions of other unknowns along with a director named Stephen Kay who is also unknown to me.

I don't know how well the movie is done, but like I said the trailer scared the shit out me lol.


I've included production stills to give you an idea of the films tone.



"I can't believe there's no toilet in here"



"I think I found the cat!"



"Mom I think the jello's ready"

Release date for this movie is: February 4th, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter