Tuesday, December 21, 2004

War of the Worlds

This is the new remake of the Orson Wells classic. It is set in the present time and Tom Cruise is the star. Steven Speilberg is the director. The trailer can be viewed at www.apple.com in the quicktime area. With Steven Speilberg involved, I'd have to think that there will be something to this movie....he is in his element when he is doing science fiction. Guess we'll have to see as it developes.....the release date is sometime next year. If you have any new imformation ...please post.

1 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger cbmoss said...

I have to say, I am still on the fence when it comes to this movie being remade. At this point the original is so campy that I'm not sure how a remake can be taken seriously. I must admit that having both Speilberg and Cruise on board lends the whole project a certain credibility that could otherwise be lacking ... but I'm still going to reserve the right to say "I told you so" with this film.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter