Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Tsunami

This is a little off subject, but I have to express my sympaty to all my asian friends who have been affected by the massive tsunami. Looks like the death toll could reach 100,000 when all is said and done. Catastropic events like this make our daily lives seem so small and insignificant. Death is part of life, but at this scale it is even hard to imagine , let alone except it. I'm very sorry for your loss....in the end I hope it makes you stronger and you find a warm spot to keep their memories alive........David.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Click on my motorcycle accident lawyer san diego blog before its to late.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter