Saturday, December 25, 2004

Pissed of about list!

I saw a top twenty list of the all time science fiction movies and it Pissed me off! First of all it put the movie Gattica at number two.....hell I didn't even like the movie! Then it put "The Day the Earth stood still " next to last. For the time this was an important movie....and still one of my favorates. Now the thing that really pissed me off.....two extremely important science fiction movies were left out entirely..........Terminator 2 and Aliens.....both James Cameron films. This dick head that assembled this list ( and you know who you are) should be shoveling dung in the lower primate cages at the zoo instead of ranking sicience fiction movies!......Whew, that felt so good to vent that lol.....have a nice day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter