Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Pirates of the Caribbean 2

Yes there will be a Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and maybe 3 filmed back to back(as if we doubted that lol). I really enjoyed the first film and have watched it many times on DvD. Greg's site says there is a rumor that Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones will play Johnny Dep's father in the movie. All of the stars of the first will return with no doubt additions. It will begin shooting in January of 2005. Remember share if you have any new news on this or any other movie.

3 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Loulou said...

hi, you posted on my blog. thank you for that, you have given me some perspective. I am trying to persue my dream of drum or bass...you seem to have a pretty cool life. Thank you and good luck.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger DavRaptor said...

You are very welcome, your blog facinated me ...keep it up and you'll accomplish anything you set out to

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger cbmoss said...

I am soooo excited to see this movie. I had my doubts about the first one ... but what an enjoyable show that ended up to be! I heard on Entertainment Tonight that Keith Richards had for sure been signed to play Johnny Dep's father. How perfect!! I bet he'll have a lot of fun with that. I can't wait!

What's the story line on #2?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter