Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Into the Blue

I'll do one more for you this morning....kind of stumbled on this one. MGM is releasing a movie called "Into the Blue" starring Paul Walker and Jessica Alba on August 19th, 2005. It was directed by John Stockwell of "Blue Crush" fame. It is about a group of young divers who discover a lost shipwreck that was rumored to contain millions of dollars in gold.....What's the catch? It's located next to a crashed plan with a cargo of illegal goods.....and the plot thickens. This is clearly an action aventure movie. There are no trailers available yet, so I'll get back to you with an update when one is released.

2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
My blog, is something you need to peep out!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Please examine my blog as soon as you can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter