Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

The remake of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory will reunite Tim Burton , who is directing, and Johnny Dep who will play Willy Wonka. The movie is based more on the book than the Gene Wilder movie version and will be called "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".
You can see the trailer at Apple.com in the quicktime section. I looked at the trailer and there is certainly lots of eye candy, but didn't see much difference. Hope Tim didn't lay an egg here lol.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger cbmoss said...

This was one of the first books that I ever remember reading. A wonderful story. I really loved the Gene Wilder version and still enjoy watching it on occasion. I'll have to take a look at the trailer for the new one. Johnny Depp is a great choice for Willy Wonka I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter //-->
Site Counter